The requirements for translating physician services into revenue are labor intensive and highly regulated. The process requires significant technology, specialized skills, knowledge and consistent attention with thorough follow up.
KHS has developed a team of specialist who monitor the accounts receivable process from patient registration through to patient collections, promoting maximum cash flow.
- Revenue cycle management
- Claims preparation and submission-electronic and hardcopy
- Payment entry posting – lockbox services and electronic remittances
- Credit balance refund processing
- Patient demographics and insurance plan entry
- Claims management analysis reports
- Patient billing communications (1-800 service)and clinic liaison
- Rejections report analysis and re-submissions
- Patient balance due statements – 6 months
- Collection services -3 letter series
- Medicare, Medicaid, Blue Cross and other payer applications
- Assistance with and approval of insurance credentialing applications
- Insurance carrier liaison